Thursday at Nebraska.Code() Conference, I taught a workshop on T-SQL Query tuning. It was a great afternoon. Here are the files. I also presented my T-SQL Window Function session on Friday afternoon. Files for that presentation are here.
- Registration is open for PASS Data Community Summit! 2022/04/05
- Intelligent Query Processing Session Follow Up 2020/11/16
- Move a VM with Azure Resource Mover 2020/09/24
- Build Your Brand Presentation 2020/08/18
- Azure Data Studio Notebooks and SQL Prompt 2020/06/04
- Cloud computing (1)
- Database Administration (7)
- High Availability (1)
- Internals (1)
- Life in IT (32)
- Security (2)
- SQL Server 2016 (3)
- SQL Server Administration (5)
- SSIS (6)
- SSRS (8)
- T-SQL (12)
- T-SQL Window Functions (12)
- Uncategorized (26)
The T-SQL Query tuning file, nebraska.zip, is missing.
Hmmm. When I click the link, it works. I can download the file and view the contents.
The T-SQL Query tuning file, nebraska.zip is missing.
I received 404 file not found error.
See if it works now.
Thanks Aunt! now its works