- Registration is open for PASS Data Community Summit! 2022/04/05
- Intelligent Query Processing Session Follow Up 2020/11/16
- Move a VM with Azure Resource Mover 2020/09/24
- Build Your Brand Presentation 2020/08/18
- Azure Data Studio Notebooks and SQL Prompt 2020/06/04
Category Archives: T-SQL
Back when I first began working with SQL Server in 1998, the databases I worked with could be measured in megabytes. I remember being a bit concerned when a database for one of my customers approached 1 GB. In today’s … Continue reading
Thursday at Nebraska.Code() Conference, I taught a workshop on T-SQL Query tuning. It was a great afternoon. Here are the files. I also presented my T-SQL Window Function session on Friday afternoon. Files for that presentation are here.