I’ve been attending PASS Summit since 2003 and have missed only one year in that time. This year, I am honored once again to speak at the summit. I have a 2.5 hour session on indexing for beginners. I think that will be enough time to give the audience a good background so that they understand how indexes work and how to create the right indexes.
If you have never attended the PASS Summit, you may wonder what all the excitement is about. Here are my top 10 reasons for attending PASS Summit:
10. Three jam-packed days of sessions about the Microsoft Data Platform by top speakers from around the world.
9. Vendor parties
8. The Community Zone
7. Microsoft teams on site (Bring your questions!!)
6. Rub elbows with your favorite SQL-celebrities
5. The Women in Tech Luncheon
4. News and announcements from Microsoft
3. Networking, networking, networking
2. Be inspired and energized
And the number one reason to attend PASS Summit:
Just kidding… well, not actually. You can bet that there will be lots of singing going on every night. We have been singing in Seattle since 2006, and it grows every year. And, you don’t have to sing, just plan to have a great time.
Use VGDIS0TO9 to get $150 off your PASS Summit registration in 2018.
See you there!