Without fail, when I am asked to look at indexes for a customer, I see duplicate and overlapping indexes. While you may think this is not a big deal, (more indexes are better, right?) there are many performance implications. My latest article on SQL Authority shows what these indexes look like and how to clean them up.
- Registration is open for PASS Data Community Summit! 2022/04/05
- Intelligent Query Processing Session Follow Up 2020/11/16
- Move a VM with Azure Resource Mover 2020/09/24
- Build Your Brand Presentation 2020/08/18
- Azure Data Studio Notebooks and SQL Prompt 2020/06/04