Without fail, when I am asked to look at indexes for a customer, I see duplicate and overlapping indexes. While you may think this is not a big deal, (more indexes are better, right?) there are many performance implications. My latest article on SQL Authority shows what these indexes look like and how to clean them up.
- Azure Data Studio Notebooks and SQL Prompt 2020/06/04
- Free SQL Server Reporting Services Class 2020/05/05
- Slides from Data Platform Discovery Day and finding the limits of a WHERE clause 2020/04/30
- Join Us for Redgate Streamed! 2020/03/19
- SSRS Azure VM Checklist 2019/12/09